ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a public framework that has the collection of best practices around the globe to support IT service management. The ITIL® v3 2011, latest of all has five modules which explains the end to end service life-cycle along with 26 processes and 4 functions.
ITIL® was originally published between late 1980’s and early 1990’s. It went through various revisions under version control and the most latest is ITIL® v3 which was launched in 2011. Unlike the older versions of ITIL®, the v3 version has been developed in such a way it integrates the Business and the IT.
Mazenet is a pioneer in delivering various IT/ITES Training program, is excited to deliver the ITIL® Training programs at Chennai.
What is ITIL®
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a descriptive framework for best practices. ITIL® focuses to align the business requirements, transformation of growth in the IT industry. An ITIL® certified organization or an individual can easily identify the areas to be improved, asses risk, increase agility and increase efficiency in delivery of IT services.
Mazenet is the best Training center in Chennai for learning ITIL®. The approach taken by our ITIL® certified trainers are 100% practical. Candidates are exposed to real time scenarios and solutions. This inspires our candidates to perform well in job interviews and also in their work environment.
Few organizations who have greatly benefited from ITIL® practices;
- Procter and Gamble
- Nationwide Insurance
- Capital one
ITIL® V3 Foundation
ITIL® Foundation is the beginning or first level of certification. Foundation level includes the Objectives, Principles and Key concepts of the processes and functions within ITIL® v3 2011. Candidates who choose ITIL® foundation level would get to learn more about the terminologies and the key concepts across the service life-cycle. Foundation level is the capstone for other levels within the ITIL® certifications. ITIL® certification would be a great advantage for the candidates working in any IT/ITES industry.
After successful completion on ITIL® Foundation candidates will have a deeper understanding of the following concepts:
Why do you need to choose MAZENET?
Mazenet Solution is an accredited Training provider for ITIL® located in Chennai and Coimbatore. Mazenet has rich experience in delivering the best ITIL® Training programs across the corporate and retail segments.
The ITIL® trainers have 15+ years of experience in the IT industry and are certified ITIL® experts. The Training programs include real time case studies, role play, Quiz and mock exams to help the individuals get the best from the Training’s and clear the assessments.
Please be assured that we provide,
- Excellent Infrastructure
- AXELOS Prescribed Syllabus
- Competitive Pricing
- ITIL® EXPERT Trainer
- Quality Training
ITIL® certification path
to view the detailed image in Axelos website click here
There are 5 major levels in ITIL® certification.
SYLLABUS FOR ITIL® FROM AXELOS:
- Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
- Service Life cycle (Comprehension)
- Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
- Generic Concepts (Awareness)
- Selected Processes (Awareness)
- Selected Roles (Awareness)
- Selected Functions (Awareness)
- Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
- ITIL® Qualification scheme (Awareness)
ITIL® V3 Foundation:
ITIL® foundation has 26 process under 5 key topics.
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- CSI(continual service improvement)
List of covered process in each functions:
- Strategy Management for IT services.
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT services.
- Business Relationship Management
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT service Continuity Management
- Transition planing and support
- Change Management
- Service asset and configuration management
- Change evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Incident Management
- Service Desk
- Technical Management
- Application Management
- IT Operation Management
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are advantages of ITIL® ?
ITIL® practices can be applied over variety of verticals and the benefits that the professionals enjoy cannot be jotted down, but still few are mentioned;
- Improved quality of deliverable.
- Better understanding of customer requirements.
- Effective cost analysis.
- Risk mitigation.
- Improving operational efficiency.
2. Who can be benefited by ITIL® certification
- All IT professional
- Business process lead
- Business managers
- IT architect
- IT project
- Team members
- Network operator
- Database/ System Administration
- System integrator
- Help desk manager
- Service Desk
- Planners and managed service provider
- IT service delivery/ Quality analyst
- Support engineer
- Technical support
- Incident/Problem Managers
- Release Manager
- Applications developers and
- Other IT related positions.
3. Why ITIL® certification is more important?
- Dependence of business on technology has been increased dramatically.
- Increasing demand for workforce with the specific skills.
- To know the importance of IMS(Infrastructure Management Services).
- Global competitiveness is growing at a rapid rate in a flexible approach.
4. Is there a Time validation for ITIL® certification?
ITIL® is a study of best set of practices and best practices don’t change over time making your ITIL® certification with no time validity.
5. What is the exam pattern for ITIL® Foundation?
- Multiple choice questions
- Total 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- Duration of exam: 1 hour (60 minutes)
6. What is the duration of ITIL® Foundation Training?
ITIL® Foundation Training duration will be a minimum of 2 days. Within the two days candidate will complete the Training & certification.
We are looking forward to hear from you