CEH V9 Training
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 40 Hours class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50
Think like a Hacker
To beat a hacker, you need to think like one! This is exactly what this class will teach you. It is the pinnacle of the most desired information security Training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one
Our Training Method
- Train in a ready-to-learn comfortable environment
- Interact with Certified Ethical Hacker expert instructors
- Get hands-on labs, industry oriented experience
- Results-oriented course content
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps save Your Time and Money
What's new in CEH V9
- CEH v9 focuses on performing hacking (foot printing, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, sniffing, DDoS attack, etc.) using mobile phones.
- Courseware covers latest mobile hacking tools in all the modules.
- Coverage of latest Trojan’s, virus, Backdoor’s.
- Courseware covers Information Security controls and Information Security Law’s and Standard’s.
- Labs on Hacking mobile platforms and cloud Computing.
- 40% New Lab Session’s added.
- more that 1500+ updated tools.